Today I’m excited to tell you about a product I’ve been using every day since I got it!
Back at the end of June, I was contacted by Savvycents regarding their organizing wallet. It was originally created for women who follow the envelope budgeting system you might be familiar with. It also works for anyone (like me) who has a wallet or purse full of receipts, coupons, credit cards, cash, and who knows what else!
Melinda at Savvycents sent me a wallet so I could give it a try. At the time, I honestly had no idea how much space it would save in my purse, or how much better organized it would keep me. Before this wallet, I had a checkbook holder that also held my cash and receipts plus a credit card holder where I wound up putting more receipts. I had an envelope (or two) full of coupons floating around in my purse at all times too. Oops, I almost forgot to mention the loose change. It was really a mess, and it was hard to find what I needed.
With the organization in the Savvycents wallet, I consolidated everything. It’s like I have a little filing system in my wallet with a place for cash, ID, credit cards, receipts, coupons, and more. It even comes with labels in case you need to remind yourself where everything goes. And it has a zippered compartment for change on the outside.
These wallets are also stylish enough to carry on their own, and you can do that, since everything you need is in one place. I’m not kidding when I tell you how much easier it is not to have to dig and dig (and dig) through my purse at a checkout trying to find my debit card or cash. Everything’s in this wallet.
To get your own, visit Savvycents’ website.
You can also win your own wallet (in your choice of pink or black)!
To enter this giveaway…
1. Visit Savvycents online, and leave a comment below telling me something you learned about Savvycents. Also tell me if you’d prefer the black or pink color if you’re the winner. (This is a required entry.)
Note: Don’t forget to leave either your email address or twitter username so I can contact you if you win.
For extra entries…
2. Check out MomsWhoSave.com’s new search feature at the bottom of the homepage, and browse deals by store or category. You can also search for a deal. Leave a comment below, and tell me what you searched for--or found!
3.If you’re on Twitter, you can retweet this giveaway. “ @MomsWhoSave is giving away a Savvycents organizing wallet at http://su.pr/8XIyiZ Please RT. “ Leave a comment below with a link to your tweet. (This entry can be done daily.)
4. If you have a website or blog, add MomsWhoSave's button or deals widget. You can find them here in lots of different sizes. Leave me a comment below with a link to your site so I can check it out.
5. Join MomsWhoSave's deals discussion group here. Comment below with your username in the group, so I can find you.
6. Join MomsWhoSave new review group here. Comment below with your username in the group, so I can find you.
7. If you have a blog, write about this giveaway linking back to this post. Leave me a comment below with a link to your post.
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents 18 years old and older. The giveaway ends on Sunday, September 5th, 2010 at 11 p.m. Eastern time. One winner from eligible entries will be chosen using random.org. Good luck!